Our client is developing software using machine learning algorithms for different applications including optical character recognition, document layout analysis and image analysis. An important part of this development process is collection and labeling of data samples used for training and testing of these algorithms.
Successful candidate will be responsible for
• Collecting and labeling data samples
• Evaluation of data collection and labeling tool features
• Providing feedback in written and verbal form
• Writing daily reports
Type of engagement:
This is a temporary part-time (20 hours per week) job position based in Belgrade.Candidates should ensure they have a personal computer, stable internet connection and sufficiently private working conditions. The engagement typically lasts 3 to 5 months.
• University student status. Students of all educational profiles are welcome to apply.
• Excellent English writing and speaking skills
• General computer literacy. You should be comfortable using Microsoft Office tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and an email client like Outlook. Also internet browsing, usage of search engines, like Google or Bing, and some basic file management like creating/deleting/copying/pasting/archiving files and folders, creating and editing text files is required.
• Team-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• Commitment to accuracy, quality and attention to detail
Please make sure you upload your CV, and not just fill in the fields.
Employment for this position is done through Omladinska zadruga Beograd. Note that it may require you to obtain a personal work permit if you do not possess Serbian citizenship.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental condition.